How to Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank using the USSD code: Fidelity Bank USSD Money Transfer Code *770# for Money transfer
•If you haven’t used the service before, you will need to start by dialing *770#. You will be prompted to enter your NUBAN (Fidelity bank account number) and select a 4-digit PIN for your account.
•Simply dial this *770*NUBAN Account number*Amount#;
•For example, if you want to transfer N4000 to someone’s first bank account, dial *770*1234567890*4000#
•Then select the beneficiary bank name from the list provided.
Input your transfer PIN to confirm the transfer. The account number of the receiver will be shown to you before you enter your PIN. This allows you to verify that you’re not sending money to the wrong account.
How to Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank Using the USSD code
To transfer money from a Fidelity Bank account using USSD Code, follow the simple steps below;
- If you are new to the Fidelity Bank USSD code, then you need to register first before you can start using the USSD code.
- Simply dial this *770*AccountNumber*Amount#; e.g *770*1234567890*10000# to transfer N10,000.
- select the beneficiary bank name, e.g Access Bank, First Bank, Zenith bank, etc.
- Enter your transfer PIN to confirm the transfer. The recipient account number will be shown for verification purposes before you insert your PIN.
How to Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank via Mobile App
To transfer money from Fidelity Bank using the Fidelity Bank mobile app, follow the simple guidelines below;
- Download the Fidelity Bank Mobile App on Google Play or the Apple store.
- Install and launch the app
- If you are using it for the first time, you will need to register with some personal information. Just follow the process on the app.
- Once you are on your dashboard, click on transfers
- Input the recipient account number, bank, and amount
- Verify to ensure all information is correct
- Input your secure PIN code for authorization