Now with the revamped MTN Data4Me, you have the opportunity of getting 50GB worth of data for just 6,000 Naira with your MTN Nigeria SIM. The MTN Data4Me plan is similar to the MTN 24GB for 3,500 Naira and the MTN 40GB for 5,000 Naira.
This article is not an MTN hack for free data, this service is provided with MTN Data4me by MTN Nigeria, you can get 50GB for N6,000, 40GB for N5000, 24GB for N3500, and 9GB for N2000, 4GB for N1200, 2GB for N500 on MTN Network.
What is MTN4ME? MTN4ME is an amazing platform that provides you with special offers across multiple product categories suited specifically to address your needs/interests. The offers presented on MTN4ME are unique to you and provide you with the best value on the MTN network.
What is the USSD code for the Data4Me? To get the 50GB for 6,000 Naira on MTN, you need to access the MTN USSD Data4Me code by dialing *121#.
You can access MTN 50GB MTN4ME by:
- Dialing *121# on your mobile phone.
- Visiting www.mtnonline.com/offers
- Visiting the myMTN App, Click on the MegaDealZone tab and use the “Crack the Egg” feature to redeem your offer.
- Calling the Call Centre (180) and requesting your offer from an agent.
- Visiting an MTN retail store and requesting your offer from an agent.
How to activate 50GB data for ₦6000 on MTN Nigeria
You can activate 50GB of data for the 6000 Naira data plan offer – by using the MyMTN app. That is the way I do it all the time. Below are steps on how to get it activated.
- Get the MyMTN mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign in to the mobile app with your MTN number.
- Make sure you have ₦6,000 on your MTN line.
- On the app’s Homepage, tap the “Mega Deal Zone” box
- You will find yourself on a page that says, “Crack The Egg“
- Tap the egg labeled “Data4ME” to display a data offer.
- If you get an offer to buy 25GB + an EXTRA 25GB data bonus at ₦6,000, that’s the one you want. Tap the “Accept” button. If you didn’t get that offer, tap “Crack Another Egg” for another offer.
- Once you see the 25GB + EXTRA 25GB offer, tap the “Accept” button.
It also appears that this offer may be available to subscribers who spend a minimum amount monthly on their MTN line. I have not been able to verify this. But I remember that some people have said to me in the past that they cracked the egg multiple times and didn’t get the offer.
That suggests to me that the 50GB data offer is not available for everyone but is restricted by the telecom operator to subscribers based on their monthly spending. I might be wrong, but if certain people are not getting the offer, that seems the only plausible reason.
Customers will enjoy amazing voice, data, and recharge offers such as – a 100% Data Bonus and Discounted Data Bundles, Best Value Data and Voice Bundle, and also Bonus on recharge Offers.