How to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid in 2023: Migrating to MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid is easy to do. Simply dial *408*1# or *123*2*4#. You can also text 408 to 131. MTN XtraSpecial tariff plan charges 15k/sec to all networks in Nigeria with no daily access fee.
Are you looking for how to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial? MTN migration XtraSpecial code? MTN XtraSpecial migration Code? MTN XtraSpecial tariff plan is among the categories of the just introduced bundle plan package by MTN Nigeria. This service is made available mainly to offer a cheap rate “flat rate” for all forms of calls; “Local Calls” and “International Calls”.
MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid Tariff Plan
MTN XtraSpecial prepaid is one of the best Tariff Plans! What are the amazing benefits of the MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid Tariff plan and How to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid? You get to see all these here!
Do you have families or friends overseas? If yes, then that means you will be making international calls regularly! If you want to keep in touch with your families or friends who stay overseas, then this plan is the best for you! The XtraSpecial Prepaid tariff allows you to enjoy calls at a flat rate of 15.36 kobo per second to all networks in Nigeria and to eleven selected international countries from the first second. All you need to do is to add the countries they are in the eleven international countries MTN will allow you!
Benefits of using MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid Tariff Plan
What are the benefits of MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid? The benefits of XtraSpecial Prepaid are listed below;
- 6GB monthly data bundle at N2000.
- You get 10MB on every first recharge in a month.
- Data Bundle: 1.5GB for N750 with a validity period of 14 days and 3.75GB for N1500 with a validity period of 1 month.
How to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid tariff Plan
To migrate to XtraSpecial Prepaid Tariff plan from any other tariff plan, simply dial *408*1# or *123*2*4# OR Send 408 to 131. You can also use the myMTN app by log in into the myMTN app, clicking “Other Plans”, then choosing XtraSpecial.
MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid Tariff Plan
MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid is a special tariff plan that allows you to enjoy a FLAT rate of 13.33 kobo per second for MTN-to-MTN calls, MTN-to-Other networks, and 11 selected international destinations from the very first second.
MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid tariff plan does not attract a daily or monthly subscription or access fee. Benefits of XtraSpecial Postpaid Plan and how to migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid plan?
Benefits of XtraSpecial Postpaid Plan
- The subscriber gets access to the monthly minimum credit limit of N5,000 which they can use for calls and data and pay at end of the month
- Subscribers get to make calls for a Flat rate of 13.33k/sec to All Local networks in Nigeria.
- Also, Flat rate of 13.33k/sec for calls to eleven (11) international countries.
- Special data bundles:
- 14GB monthly data bundle at N4,000
- 30GB monthly data bundle at N6,000
- 35GB 2-month data bundle at N8,000
- 6GB monthly data bundle at N2000
- 3.75GB monthly data bundle at N1500
- 1.5GB 14-day data bundle at N750
How to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
All existing Postpaid customers are eligible to enjoy the above-listed benefits and more. However, Prepaid customers are required to follow the below steps to migrate to XtraSpecial postpaid:
- Fill out the postpaid activation form.
- Click Here to download the activation form
- Scan the completed activation form with a valid ID – NIN slip and passport photograph and send it to [email protected]
For new customers, please follow the below steps to activate a line.
- Visit an MTN store
- Fill out the postpaid activation form. Click Here to download the activation form
- Valid ID – NIN slip and passport photograph
- N2000 Service activation fee
Note: All new postpaid activations are instant, and come with free special number allocation and N2000 credit limit.