How to check GTB account balance: To check for the account balances on any of your accounts, your BVN, or account number, all you need to do is simply dial; *737*6*1# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
Do you know that you don’t need to queue up at the bank to check your GTB account balance? It’s true, but most people are ignorant of that fact. In this guide, I’ll show you how to check your GTB account balance using your mobile phone.
The internet and USSD banking is a type of banking service that allows you to perform various banking operations like checking your account balance, transferring funds, buying airtime, paying bills, and more, from the comfort of your home or at your convenience. What this means is that you now have access to banking services, anytime, anywhere, and any day with internet banking.
Internet and USSD banking are not affected by holidays, weekends, or working hours. Whether it’s on a public holiday, or at midnight, you can perform banking operations with the internet or USSD banking
How to Check GTB Account Balance via USSD Code
Another way to check your GTB account balance is through the USSD code. GTBank has a working USSD banking platform that you can use to perform various banking operations. All you need is your ATM card and phone number linked to the account.
To check your account balance using the USSD code, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Call App on your mobile phone
- Dial the USSD code*737*6*1#
- Make sure the phone number you used in dialing the code is the one linked to the bank account
- You will receive a prompt
- Enter the last four digits of your ATM card number
- Your GTB account balance will be displayed on your screen.
Text Message to get GTB account balance
Another way to check your GTBank account balance is the text messages. You can get your bank account balance sent to you via text message if you know the right number to text.
See how to check your GTBank account via text message below:
- Launch the messaging app on your mobile phone
- Tap on a new message
- Send a message with the format “Bal Account number”
- For example; “Bal 2345678901”
- Send the message to 08076665555
- Your GTBank account balance will be sent to you via text message.
GTB Mobile App
The GTBank mobile app allows you to perform various banking operations with ease. It can best be described as a self-service banking tool. With it, you can check your account balance among other things.
See how to check your account balance via GTBank mobile app below:
- Download and install the GTBank mobile app if you don’t already have one.
- Register on the platform and log in to your account
- After signing in click on the view icon close to the hidden account balance
- Your GTBank account balance will be displayed
GTB Internet Banking
GTB internet banking allows customers to perform various banking operations online.
See the steps on how to check your GTB account balance via internet banking below:
- Visit the GTB internet banking platform
- Enter your details to log into your dashboard
- Click on “check account balance”
- Your GTBank account balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to register for GTB Internet Banking
To enjoy round-the-clock banking services register for GTB internet banking today. Only then will you be able to use the GTB internet banking services.
See how to register for GTB internet banking below:
- Visit the official GTB website and click on internet banking
- Download the GTBank internet banking application and token request form
- Print and fill out the application form
- You will be required to scan and upload some documents alongside the application form
- You will be required to scan and upload your valid ID card, utility bill, and passport photograph.
- Send the application letter and documents to [email protected]
- You will be notified once your application is approved
- If your application is approved, you will receive your banking user ID and password via email.
- If you did not receive the mail, then dial *737*6*5# using your linked phone number, and your login details will be sent to you
- Visit the GTBank internet banking platform and log in with your details.