All Glo users can transfer airtime between Glo accounts using the tool known as Glos Easyshare. Using this service, you can share your airtime with your family and friends. Here are some easy procedures on how to transfer airtime on Glo anytime.
Do you have a Glo sim and do not know how to transfer airtime from Glo to go? Glo EasyShare enables you to share your credit with anyone you choose on the network. Check out the simple guide below.
With this Glo airtime transfer option, you can send airtime to friends and family as you see fit. However, note that any bonus airtime that comes with recharging cannot be transferred. This means that only the amount of airtime you recharged directly with *123*pin# can be transferred. The rest are more or fewer bonuses and cannot be sent to another user
Here are the steps on how to transfer airtime on Glo through USSD: Dial *131# and wait for the prompt. If successful, Glo would request that you input the recipient’s phone number as well as the amount you intend to transfer and your pin too. If you would rather dial everything at a go, simply use the code: *131*recipients number*amount* pin#.
How to transfer airtime on Glo mobile network
One of the most important things when considering how to send airtime from Glo to Glo is the USSD Glo airtime transfer code, which is *131#.
In essence, it enables you to send airtime to your friends, family, and other users of the service or other networks. If you want to learn how to share Glo airtime with someone, follow the steps below.
Using USSD code:
Dial *131*phone number of the recipient*amount to be transferred*password#. For instance, to transfer N100 to a customer with the phone number 08155570458, dial *131*08155570458*75*12345# if your password is 12345. Once the process is complete, you will get a text message notification.
It is important to note that:
- Before transferring airtime, you would need to change your default pin (00000) to whatever you desire. Dial *132*00000*new pin*new pin#.
- This type of transfer is free of any service charges.
- You are not limited to a certain number of transfers per day, week, or month.
- Additionally, there is no limitation on the amount that may be transferred.
- This type of transfer doesn’t involve any setup or subscription.
Contacting Glo customer care:
Dialing their customer service is another easy way how to transfer cards from Glo to Glo. Call their customer service line and tell the representative you need to transfer a specified quantity of airtime from your sim card.
For the agent to help you, you will need to have the following:
- Your unique identification number
- Make sure your sim card has enough airtime.
- Have the phone number to which you want to transfer airtime.
- Have all the important details for your sim.
Using Glo mobile app:
Download the Glo mobile app if you don’t want to utilize the Glo transfer code. The app is available for download and installation on the Google Play Store.
- Install the Glo Cafe app and sign in as a new user (if this is your first time using the app) or an existing user (if you have been using the app daily).
- For new users, you must provide your Glo number to receive a verification code on your phone.
- Once you have verified, you can use the app to access various Glo services.
- You can transfer any amount of airtime to a friend or family of your choice.
FAQs on Glo Airtime Transfer
The code is *131#. To transfer airtime, dial *131*phone number of the recipient*amount to be transferred*Password#.
To send airtime to another person, dial *131*phone number of the recipient*amount to be transferred*password#.
The above instructions on how to transfer airtime on Glo are straightforward, and you can transfer an unlimited quantity of airtime to anyone. For additional information, please visit the official Glo website.
The service of how to share airtime on Glo is available to any Glo customer.
The default transfer pin is 00000.